Today is officially the unluckiest day of the year for me. It started since morning, when my dad and I were talking in the car while he's driving to the office as his car is 'out of order'. We argued a little bit about who's gonna use the car this afternoon since he needs to pick up a guest and I need to attend a meeting with my dealer.
In the end, I'm the one who's got to use the car. So at 10.00 am, I started to pack my things and ready to go. Before I go, I checked if there's any car/driver in the office, turned out... none. So I went downstairs and inside my car. Luckily I remembered to check the parking ticket first before went out of the basement. But there's nothing in the usual place. I tried to call my dad who's already on the way to the airport, but there's no signal so I had to go back to the lobby. Unfortunately, my dad had the ticket. Talk about timing. I should have a meeting on 11.00 and it's already 10.30. Started to panic, I told my dad to call one of the office staff to go to the basement and hand me over my dad's car parking ticket.
As soon as I got that ticket, I ran off out of the office and to the street. Picked the wrong road. Took 1 1/2 hours to get to the place. I was late for one hour and it's already lunch time. Couldn't find any free parking lot, so I had to park my car far far away from the building and walk with my high heels (damn you 7cm heels!)
Had the meeting for almost 2 hours. Then my dad called, I forgot that I need to go back to the office on 1pm as I had another meeting. So after concluded the meeting with all the peeps there, I walked back to my car fast. Choosing the way back home was kinda hard, there're 3 ways but I think 2 of them will be jammed. So I took a u-turn and planning to take the highway. I typed a short message to my bf to tell him that I'm on my way home but it's so hard to type with a touch-pad screen while you're driving. So all I can type are 4 short words. In 5 mins, my mobile phone rang.. my car was going slowly as there's another traffic jam there. I tapped on the 'reply' button and looking down to type my answer of the question asked in the previous message. I only able to type 2 letter before that crash sound.
Shocked, I turned on the left signal lamp and opened my window, turned off the machine and went out of my car. I didn't think about how dangerous it was in a normal situation. A man came out from the car I hit. Luckily, there's a 'horn' on the back of his Kijang so his car was okay. He said some stuff to me but I can only say that I'm sorry. A woman came out from the left door. She looked at the back of her car and said to me "It's your fault" and I said "Yes, it's my fault. I didn't put on the brakes. I'm truly very sorry. But your car okay, yes?" they nodded and went back inside the car with upset faces, what can I say.. it's my fault. You know, the peeps were right: "Don't play with your mobile phone while driving. It's dangerous"
I put my mobile phone inside my bag and although it rang a few time, I didn't pick it up. I need to concentrate on the road because I need to get to my office as fast as I can. Luckily the highway was the right choice, I drove my car 114km/h not realizing that it's too fast until there's a big truck in front of me that's going kinda slow. So I reduced the speed and stayed with 80~85.
Stopped by the gas station near by my office first because it only took me 30 mins to get there. Racing does pay off. Still driving, I called my dad and he told me to go to the bank instead of the office. I parked my car between 2 big cars, which caused me to hold up my breath when I tried to get out of my car, fortunately... I haven't have lunch so.. still slim ^_^
I met my dad inside and after 15 mins or so.. we went back. It's 2.30 pm when we arrived at the office but I wasn't feeling hungry at all. Still, I need to eat so I ordered something from the restaurant nearby while still busy helping my dealer about their problem with my office's finance. After did few mistakes which caused me to run back and front few times, at last my food arrived. I took it back to my desk. Recklessly, I put it on my chair... and it fell down (-_-")
I looked at it hopelessly, and said to my colleague "Today sucks!" I picked the food up, luckily some of them were still inside the box so I threw out the parts that're spilled out and ready to eat the rest of it. The first bite, the spoon slipped and another rices fell onto the floor. *double (-_-")*
My colleague commented "What happened to you today? Better go home lah." I looked at her and sigh.. "if only I can do that......"
However I succeded to finish all the rest of the food that's still 'survive' and in 30 mins, the bell will ring and I can go home.... at last.
Hope there'll be no more 'unlucky' things happen today...
lucky i'm not there... u bloody idiot.... didnt you learn sometin ? u should've seen the ads on tv in Melb, every second counts...wakakakakkaka poor amoy... best of luck next time...
ReplyDeleteSi reseeeee...
ReplyDelete