I'm watching MTV right now.. there're so many great songs..
You've must have seen the video clip for Gwen's song "Four in the morning", right? She's so pretty there with that very blonde hair and pale pink lips. My most favorite video clip of Gwen, no doubt. I really like the song as well. The lyric kinda pictures my weekend when I used to stay up till dawn as I'm missing someone or few peeps too much.
Another good song is Michael Buble - Everything. Have known this song a few months ago too when I saw my two x-housemates used a part of the lyric in their personal message. Quite a good song. Buble's becoming cuter too, don't you think? "You're every line, you're every words.. you're every song that I sing along.. you're my everything."
Hhh.. at last.. Friday night is here.. just got off a meeting with all my branches' manager. Had to drive by myself to the hotel this morning since my dad prefer to go with my manager. Arrived at the place without any crashing, so...okay. Late for 15 mins though. The meeting was much much less boring that it used to be. We laughed often and there were more discussion than presentation so yeah, it's not too boring. And the managers, supervisors even the general managers talk with the staff like friends. I think not much of big companies that can have relationship like this between the boss and his staff. Yeah, it's not bad to join this kind of company.. although I still can't enjoy working with it.
Really tired right now.. need to sleep.. tomorrow I have a full schedule to follow to. Luckily, one has been cancelled.
4 am: go to the airport
6-10 am: chat
11 am: go to the doctor
1 pm: drive my sis to her piano lesson
2.30 pm: go home
4.00 pm: go to Atmajaya (hopefully)
7.00 pm: go to the mall to watch Pirates
10.00 pm~...: design ID for my cousin
No comments:
Post a Comment