Sunday, June 10, 2007

Grooving with Food

Just sushi-grooving about an hour ago for the 2nd time. This time I went to the PIM 2, it's not too crowded but the sushi came kinda long so we had to wait few mins before we can eat the next menu. Didn't eat as much as the first time but the food still excellent especially the Krakatau. It's "A delicious explosion of gindara & asparagus in our special mayo sauce." One of the great fusion rolls there. You can see their website: www.sushigroove.net. The place's really cozy too and I drank like... 6-7 glasses of cold ocha :p

It's been 2 days in a row that I ate Japanese food, first on Saturday I ate at hachi hachi (Taman Anggrek) for lunch. Well it's okay I guess, not too great but not bad.. after all it's "sushi n whatever" then for dinner, I ate at Ichiban Sushi (Puri Indah), fish aren't that fresh, so-so lah. Today, I ate at Komachi (Mangga Dua).. it's not sushi though, I ate the salmon. Love the chawan mushi, too bad it's too small. Then the last one was sushi groove. Can't wait to bring my bf to those restos. Hope he'll like it as much as I do. Too bad tomorrow's Monday already.. going to be really lazy to wake up and go to work. O well..

2 comments:

  1. aren't you the girlfriend ??? inst the boyfriend who's supposed to treat and pampered you ??? its kind a weird...

    ReplyDelete