Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Luxurious Stuff: It's all about the money

Would you look at those shiny things???
Yesterday, I had lunch with my boss's daughter who's by the way just getting married to a German 2 months ago. I was in her car and saw this book, looks like a catalog with the word "ZENITH" written in front of it. As we didn't chat in the car, I took the book and opened the center page of the book. I didn't understand the language at all but man oh man.. that picture of those watches..... I eagerly turned the pages over and I couldn't take my eyes of it. I really love that starry things and with those shiny diamonds all over it. I know it'll be expensive but I can't help it. I really want it. Too bad they're not selling it in Indonesia, I can get it in Singapore though.

So after lunch, I browsed through the internet, looking for these watches. I found more great pictures (all pics taken from zenith-watches.com). Most of it have stars inside it. I really love the watch with the black background as it has black and white diamonds all over it especially with those 4 little cute stars in the middle of it. But I also like the watch with blue-jade back colour as the web said that we can choose our favorite number. I really wish it can be my number 5.
After looking at those pictures and almost drolling all over my keyboard, I tried to find the price. Well, we can do some online shopping now, so I thought okay.. maybe I can buy that watch using it. Guess what?! I almost had a stroke when I saw the numbers. It said $10.000 ++!! O My Gosh! Is there really a buyer for a watch with that price???? Well.... considering that I found the book in my boss's daughter's car, maybe she can buy it...... or had bought one.

I really want it (T_T) I wish I have a money tree....

5 comments:

  1. Star decor... no wonder u drooling at them -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakakkakaka.... amoy amoy... kemana aja lo ?belagu bener lo pake blogger ? keren ya moy ? kemana aja lo ? bling bling... tu USD ? apa SG ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel: Iya lah bo.. liet dong star2nya dibuat dari apa?? bling bliiingggg!! hahaha..
    Ari: Itu USD dong, ri.. tapi apa sih bedanya SG sama US skarang? cuma beda noceng.. ngga ngepeeekk *belagu* :p beliin gue ri, lo bae deh... hadiah graduation nih hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ngak epek2 minta dasarrr... katalo kan kemaren di msn why wait ? buy ur self a big rock... hahahhahaha makanya jgn di pake..... di tabung LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Itu kan big rock, ri.. beda lagi ama yg ini.. ini kan jem tangan, jadi lo beliin bole lah :p hoho

    ReplyDelete