Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Type of Guy

An orange colour's blinking under that taskbar. I clicked it.
Window 1: one of my x
(in Indonesian)
him: Hi, Fel.. wazzap? Check this out! (he gave me a link)
me: You custom made M&Ms??!
him: Cool huh?! I'm gonna bring her to a beach then give her this chocolate while asking her to be my girlfriend. (talk about his x-girl that he's still hang on to)
me: ...
him: And you know what? I think I'm going to do the thing you told me.. I'm going to wake her up so she'd be surprised when she sees me there. She won't suspect me at all.. I said to her that I'd be home a week after my real flight date.
me: What happen to your rose plan or your phone call-india plan?
him: I think the rose plan can't work well.. I might do the phone call, though. Well, either the wake her up or phone her.
me: o okay.. good luck!
Window 2: My boyfriend
Well.. I can't really quote what we talked about.. but certainly not-romantic or sweet kind of thing. Took me kinda surprised, actually... how my friend told me about this romantic thing he's going to do to this girl he really love at the same time my boyfriend talked about something I dislike at that period of time.

Window 3: My bff
me: Take a look.. there's a sweeter guy after all. (gave her the same link)
her: what is that?
me: M&Ms.. he customized it to give to his girl
her: OMG..
me: Right?? He already made a doll that looks like him to send to Jakarta for the girl.

But then.. a few minutes later, everything changed. In window 1, my x started to talk about these 2 girls he found really attractive and he already stated them to be his backup if something's wrong with the girl he says he care about a lot. What the?!
In window 2, my boyfriend talked about how excited he is about me and about our relationship.

Window 3: My bff
me: I don't understand.. he says he really care about this girl.. that's why he did all those kind of thing. The roses, the doll, the love letter, the card, and then this chocolate and yet.. he still looking for another girls.
her: Hey.. if your boyfriend finds out that you cheated on him, what would you do?
me: You mean if I cheated on him? Break up is the answer.
her: No second chance?
me: Well it's up to him.. but I won't beg.

her: But you're the one that cheated on him.
me: I know.
Well.. the reason why I cheated on him must be because of his fault first so then why should I beg?
her: What if he's the one that cheated on you?
me: Wa.. of course break up lah. No question asked.
her: You won't give him a second chance?
me: Nope. Learn from experience, my friend.
her: Haha..
Then it hits me. You can be the sweetest guy in the whole world. You can throw rose petals all over the house and wait in her room to surprise her. Or you can made a t-shirt with sentences like "me+you = love". Or you can bring her to all these romantic places, says all the right romantic words and treat her like a princess. But those things will be no use if you can't be loyal to that girl, only that girl.
Maybe I don't have the most romantic boyfriend, but he does love me and he's so sweet and the most important thing is that he's loyal to one. That's what I'm looking for in a man and he's the one.

I've got so many guy friends that are really nice, sweet, smart, cute and of course have girlfriends. But they usually still flirt with other girls especially when their girlfriends are far far away from them (I'm one of the victims :p). I won't say mine doesn't flirt at all.. (right?) but he won't ditch me when there's another prettier/sexier girl around him and he certainly won't take my trust for granted.

So really.. sweet/romantic is relative.. but loyal is absolute.

No comments:

Post a Comment