A friend recommended me to see this website: http://www.anyahindmarch.com. This's a really cute bag... but once again.. only available in the West side of the world T_TAccording to my friend's information.. this bag can be ship in to Indonesia but the price will go up til million-number rupiah while in USA and Canada.. it's only worth $15-$18. Why oh why??? The website said: "The bag will be available from all US Anya Hindmarch stores, Ron Herman and Fred Segal Flair for just $15 and from Holt Renfrew in Canada for $18 (Canadian Dollars). Due to overwhelming demand purchases per customer will be limited.... We regret that we cannot ship any “I’m Not A Plastic Bags” to Japan, China, Malaysia, Singapore or Taiwan." More over... it's a limited bag! I love something that's unique.. I want it badly but the cost for the flight to USA will be much more than just a million rupiah. Hiks.. why do I live in Indonesia?
One of my boy friends even said that he'd like to buy this bag for his girlfriend. Don't worry, you.. if I buy one, I'll buy another one for you (just don't forget to pay it back :p).
where's the picture ? ask and you will be given.... seek and you shall find... hohohohohoho pray and maybe someone ( ur boyfriend i suppose) will give you one....
ReplyDeleteanonymus?? si ari yeee
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahah
gaya bgt tu anak.
Eniway, not really a fan of that bag. I still prefer a real bag. Like Mimco Button Bag that is really hard to find >_< The price is not cheap thou. even if i can find it, don't think i can afford it.. :P
Mel.. if I can choose, gue juga mau tas gucci yg wah itu.. hahahaha but this is the only -branded- bag I can afford :p
ReplyDelete