Cockroach is one of few animals I don't intend to get close to...but I almost ate it this afternoon. Yuck! This's happened when I was having my lunch with my colleagues at the Electronic City Food Court in SCBD. Us three ordered the same food, a beef soup with rice in one packet. I was the last one to order. They're chatting as I spooned my soup...and saw this chocolaty thing on top of my half-cut egg. I leaned myself over to see it clearer... "Is that what I think it is?" I called my colleague and asked him "Hei.. is this a cockroach?" and he nodded. He then called the waitress from that stand, and asked her to change the soup and also the plate of rice which I have eaten almost half of it. Ugh... then the waitress came with this 'new soup' and a 'new plate of rice'... I ate one small beef chunk from the soup and finished 3/4 of the rice. Later that afternoon, I thought to myself.. let's see.. obviously, they have this big pan full of beef soup. When someone order a bowl of soup, they'll just spooned it from that pan. So... to sum up, the 'cockroach soup' and the new one... are basically from a same source which has been contaminated. Ewww..... Well, best for me not to think about it anymore.
Luckily, when I was at my office, I read a forwarded e-mail sent by my bf last year and successfully forgot about that cockroach thing. The story is about a marriage couple whom husband is having an affair with another woman (who's obviously only into his money) and intends to divorce his wife after he's got successful financially. In the end, the husband realizes that he still loves his wife and breaks up with the other one. The wife forgives him for having an affair. What's wrong with that? Everything.
It's not a touching story.. no, it's only a story. There are a lot of men who's having affairs and then come back to their wifes and be forgiven. Most women do that, don't they? Why is it consider 'touching'? It's foolish. When a woman is having an affair once, her husband won't forgive her at all and will have an affair with another woman to either get revenge or satisfaction and his wife can't complained then because... she did it too.
Foolish, right? Jeesh.. why women are so desperate? Maybe that's why I don't like women hee-hee. A joke I got from my manager when my female colleagues and I was chatting about how men can be such jerks. Then he, who's sitting nearby, said "Hey, there's a man here you know.." and I said to him, "But it's true, right sir? That men are mostly just jerks." then the next sentence he said was unexpected, "Yea, it's true. That's why I don't like men." and we laughed. That simple sentence made me realize, yes it is because we, women, like to be 'trapped' into men's bait. We do have the option to not-like-men but we still do it because it's 'normal'.
Hmm.. come to think of it, it's better to think about the cockroach than men being jerks :p
No comments:
Post a Comment