Last night, before I went to sleep.. I thought about why I'm in this stress mode recently. After 20 minutes of no clue at all, I came up with this idea about "I'm in chocolate crisis" thing.
When I was in Melbourne on my last year there, I drank chocolate milk, MILO with white milk, and OREO with milk every single day. Almost 3 cups a day. Plus 1L triple chocolate ice cream which I saved in the refrigerator as my 'stress medicine.' Bought Iced Chocolate OREO in Gloria Jeans almost every week or else NZ's Cookies&Cream Chillo's. All of these show how I craved for chocolate back then.. and I still am.....I think. But I haven't got any chocolate since.... June, the last month my bff came here. No wonder I'm so in stress right now. So I figured out, today I'll go to the Sbucks..
and so I did. More over, the girl who made my drink, was very generous on giving that whipped cream and chocolate sauce... yummy! My chocolate frapuccino which is always has this milk chocolate colour turned to darker colour... YUMMIER! Feel better already!
Tomorrow is still a day-off, thank God.. so I guess if my mom doesn't go anywhere, I'll go to the Sbucks again.. just to keep my energy up for next week (re: work).
Atau.. mau my chocolate goodies? (beverage, toast) ;)
ReplyDeletemau lah klo ada.. ^_^
ReplyDelete