The thing about Jakarta is that... there's too many of criminals here including the unemployed peeps and don't-have-anything-to-do peeps. I was just went to Taman Anggrek with perfect car (no scratch whatsoever) and was shopping around, had dinner with my mom.. and after 3 hours and 5 minutes, we went home.... only to find out that... my "i" and "c" of my "civic" plate on the back of the car has gone. What the?!!
If I can curse all the criminals out there especially those who did that to my car, man..... they'll be sorry. But oh well... Karma is working here so I let it to the universe.
Right, that reminds me about another thing.. after I parked my car and found out about that thing, I browsed the Internet, well.. it's only Friendster actually. There are few bulletins there with the stories about God this and God that... and if you send the bulletin, it means that you believe in God.. bla bla bla... bulls
Don't get me wrong, I do believe in God.. sincerely. But I can't stand every time I heard someone refer to God for everything that happened to them. When it's good "God gave me these.. we must thank Him" and when it's bad "It's only a test from God" or else they'll throw anything bad to the Devils.. yea right! Devils are not all bad, you know.. some of them are good.. they're just what they are now because of what they did in the previous life. Okay okay.. "God only gives us one chance to live" whatever.. but for me, it's true. Not all devils are bad, so don't blame them for everything bad. Blame the peeps who did all that. Human is the one who's responsible for all... not God and not Devils. Man.. what the world has become..........
No comments:
Post a Comment