Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Angels

Just watched The Phantom of The Opera in Youtube. Love this movie the first time I saw it. Funnily enough, I just disagree with the director making Christine DaaƩ (the lead actress) end up with Raoul, her so-called childhood sweetheart. I prefer she end up with the Phantom instead, her angel of music. The one who's been there for her and makes her glow with her voice.
Judging from the comments in Youtube on the videos website, I guess the Youtube-nians mostly agree with me.
If Christina has her angel of music, I got my own Guardian Angel. It doesn't always look like an angel, in fact I haven't seen him (yes, it's a he) at all. But his calming words, his support, and his attention were always there with me. When I got my first broken heart, he's the one who took me back to the reality, he's the one who said that I can do better and made me believe it. When I had my family problems, he's the one who back me up, tell me that I shouldn't give up easily, and held my head up high. When I had no-one, he's there...... in my mail address, with his signature: Your Guardian Angel.

Now, I have him no more... and when I need someone to talk to, no one will come.. when my tears can't be held anymore, I have no shoulder to cry on.. when I feel like I'm just a piece of dust in this world, no one will makes me feel like a diamond anymore...

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to Heaven

For Christina to lose The Phantom who's very precious to her is for me to lose my guardian angel.

May you rest in peace.. I'm going to miss you so much, my angel.

1 comment: