Monday, October 26, 2009

Wishlist

I've been shopping too much useless stuff this year (Jan-Oct). By too much, I meant 40++ millions Rupiah for things that I don't need that much.
Stuff like a touch-screen PC that I fell in love with the first time I saw it... or a semi-pro camera just so I can bring it when I went to Seoul with my gals... or a new mobile phone.. or even a dress that I wore just 1 time and many others.

That expense excludes all the food that I paid for my dates with my boyfriend, the Seoul holiday which made me spent almost 6 millions in 1 week (excluding the tickets, hotels, and visa), a 3-days trip to Bali, bags, clothes, shoes....... goshhh.. I really need to stop shopping. I need to go back to my path urgent! But I still have so many things I want to buy..... *sigh* why was I born as a girl?

My current wish list:
1. A designer bag: preferable a Balenciaga or a Birkin










2. A strappy shoes
3. A video camera (around Rp. 5-6 millions)
4. A carved new ipod nano/shuffle (around Rp. 2,5 millions)











5. Furniture for my soon-to-be-room (Rp. 80++ millions >.<)











6. "Man from Mars, Women from Venus" book - which I can't buy because I feel it's too expensive (Rp. 124.000,- discounted at Times bookstore) T_T
7. A sapphire ring
8. Body&Soul toga dress (approximately Rp. 400.000,-)
9. Car accessories - I want to buy it since 2 years ago but just can't find the budget for it
10. A Juicy Couture watch

But I can't buy any of them (yet) because I have to lay off my money for my ultimate wish item, which is A HOUSE. Because this year, I even can't get my savings target achieved, I guess I have to delay those 10 wishes til next year. Ah.. so painful.. this feeling when you don't get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment