Monday, October 26, 2009

My bestfriend is My boyfriend

It's rare, I know.. but somehow I got it.

Things I can talk with him:
1. About health: start from common symptoms until yoga-reiki and chi.
2. About smoking and how can people not realize that they're killing their children when they smoke right in front of them.
3. About government: you know, stuff like how stupid they are, how inappropriate the regulations are, how corrupted the policemen
4. About the street: the holes, the busway, the idiotic of motorcyclists and public transports
5. About Malaysia: how Indonesian seems to hate them because they said that Malay people stole cultures from us... but didn't they realize that Indonesian also copied a lot from Western people or any other countries.
6. About uneducated Indonesian.... Okay, mainly about the bad side of Indonesia :p
7. Technology: from mobile phones, computer up until household gadget
8. Interior design
9. Work
10. Music
11. Cars, Food, Culture, etc
Even about my relationship with my gals
And about the one thing that I can't speak freely to others: my family

Things that I can do with him:
1. Joke and 'wrestle'
2. Cook
3. Take photos of irresponsible policemen, motorcyclists or cars and post it in a blog
4. Laugh when we see people stop walking suddenly because they're busy with their Blackberry
5. Counting people who are using Blackberry at Starbucks then laugh again
6. Talking about that guy who brings a Mac desktop complete with the 22" monitor to Starbucks and laugh at him
7. Of course Starbuck-ing
8. Watching Top Gear and movies
9. Share interests of the Top Gear funny moments
10. Discussing about why high school students use Blackberry or Iphone (such a waste!)
12. Conclude that their parents are just too rich
13. Trying to hit motorcycles or cars that run through red lights (we do share a common interest about this)
14. Eating around
15. Ride the roller coasters over and over and over and over and over.............and over
16. Talk about that cute guy over there (it makes him pout though :p) and then tell him that he looks cuter than that guy
17. Shopping
18. Playing with my dog while watching TV
19. Fighting and make up again
Well, practically everything... except the one thing that he can't do better than my gals... gossiping.

2 comments:

  1. Jangan lupa PDA, grab, dan plug ;D

    I love talking and doing all those things with you. I enjoy every moment of it.

    By the way.. Kennie dapet maenan baru buat design layout ruangaaann.. wii design design.

    Asalnya mau coba design rumah impian kamu.. baru mulai sih.. cuma nggak ada stok denah untuk driveway muterin fountain sihh.. mesti gambar sendiri ;D. Ooh.. bahkan ada ituu yang kamu mau.. grand staircase ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. by the way kirain point 12 di "I can do" itu tentang parents kita.. tadi bingung.. emang too rich ya? Terus baca lagi baru ngeh.. "ooooo maksudnya tentang parents anak-anak itu yang di point 11" ;D

    ReplyDelete