Friday, July 27, 2007

Horoscope for Today

An interesting prediction for my horoscope today:

The Bottom Line

If you are looking for a new romance, look in your office. A coworker is interested.

In Detail

Romantic opportunities do not always come from exciting places. So if you are single and looking for a new romance, look in the places where there are a lot of people who have a lot in common with you. Meeting someone through work (while extremely risky), is highly probable, so find out if office romances are allowed before flirting with a coworker who's flirting with you. Remember that a partner is someone who brings out the best in you, not someone who forces you to be someone you're not.

Considering that not one guy in my office is around my age (well there's one.. but he already taken), I guess I wouldn't be interested in them -_- oh. . I really need to get a new 'environment' to explore.. *flirt* :p
Neah... I don't need guys right now. I need money and my friends to hang out and get crazy with. Hey, x housemate! If you're not busy (and your girlfriend allows you), let's hang out and you can give me my money there! ^_^

Note to myself: calling yourself as a third person.....is so yucky!! Don't ever do it coz 80% of the spoiled gals-bratz are doing it.. ikh!

4 comments:

  1. Felis apa kabar? Melissa baek2 aja nih. Si Ari blom kabar2in Felis yah? Sombong memang Ari..

    wahahahahahhaa.. Damn u spoiled-bratz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha... gila mellll... melissa emang temen seperjuangan felis yg paling top dah.. melissa dan felis bener2 sehati sejiwa ya...

    *MERINDIIIIINGGGGG*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha? Itu cara ngomong siapa sih yang ditiru? *nggak nyambung* Kalau gosip terusin ke sini dong sekali-sekali ;D

    ReplyDelete