Monday, July 23, 2007

"Dogs are men's best friend" "Diamonds are women's best friend" Diamonds have more value than dogs means that women are smarter in choosing friends than men.. :p

ENIWEIIII.... just got back from out of town a few mins ago. Really exhausted getting in and out of planes for one whole day (Jkt-Sby-Jkt in one day). Was browsing as always and I found 2 freaky things. The 1st one, my name was out-of-no-where appeared in a quiz one of my friends made.. and it's kinda an inappropriate question.. why the hell my name stated there????
The 2nd one........ a couple I hate, imitated a pose me and my boyfriend once made in a photo. I hate thaaaatttt... don't put it in your display picture, you freakin copycats!!! aghhh.. I hate theeeemmmm....

Hoahm... nevamind them.. would like to go to sleep now.. hopefully I won't find anything freaky anymore tomorrow... Zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment