Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Before and After

Single..but you have many options to choose from to change your status to the term 'taken'? Yea... I kinda miss that 'situation' where you're confuse about whom to choose, but in the end, you choose neither of them and find someone else to have fun with. I miss the thrill, the chase, and all the things that those guys went through just so they can get your attention. The dates that make your heart almost pop out just to think what might happen. I want the nervous feeling just before the date. I miss the not-guilty feeling even if you go out with one guy today and another guy tomorrow. I miss all the flirting and the drama. I miss the freedom.

I miss all those, but I won't replace what I have now for that. I have a relationship and a great boyfriend. I still have the drama, a lil bit of the 'nervous' feeling, passion, and still have the fun. Maybe I don't have as much freedom as I had before.. and I definitely can't walk out with different men every 2 days.. and the thrill is just not as much as it was back then. But I've been loved and I can feel love once again. So.. yeah, I miss being "single and fabulous" but now I'm "taken and really loving it".

For all you girls who're single right now.. go have fun and get all the fun you can get ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment