Friday, October 5, 2007

Friendship remains

Changes.. is the thing I don't really like but yet.. I realize I can't avoid it. These pictures are the pics of my high school mates. The left one taken when we're still in school maybe 5 or 6 years ago and the right one taken just a month ago.. You should be able to recognize few peeps in both pics. They're the same peeps but yet so different.. in appearance, style, the way they think, the way they talk and definitely the content of the conversation.
Usually, we talked about how difficult this subject is, or what to do on the weekend, or how to do the homework for tomorrow, busy studying for exams. Now, all talks about their future, marriage and jobs.. where they're going to live for the rest of their life, what kind of career is the best for them, how lazy they're when it comes to Monday and they need to go to work again..

Time passed by.. and it changes everything. But it seems so funny.. when we're not talking at all to our old best friends yet when we meet again, we realize.. the friendship is always there.
Me.. I lost a bunch of my great mates since kinder garden, elementary school, junior high school, high school, even my college best mates. We're not chatting like we used to when we're 'at that time'. Missing it of course, but it's not like I can do anything except to catch up in every reunion we have.

Had few reunions with my elementary friends and they're so great. We were all so close back then and everytime we meet, we're still close although we don't communicate at all for years. Sure, some of them seem to have difficulty to blend-in again. Especially when we all have changed a lot.

Junior high and high school.. never had reunion with them even once. I don't know what happened to most of my classmates back then.. but the ones I closed to, I always try to keep in touch with.. but I can only manage a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment