BUSWAY! Some hate it, some love it (weirdos!). Me, definitely hate it! Never really care about it until it disturbs my 'living area'.
Jl. Panjang was previously this long road that sometimes has traffic jam in peak hour like in the afternoon or after office hour but other than that, it's just a long road with great space so public transports like KWK and Mikrolet and some parked cars won't disturb other vehicles. That road had become my daily road to go to my office, to go to the malls on weekend, to visit my boyfriend's house. I always like that road because it is one of few roads where all vehicles are 'in their place'... well, was at least.
Now..because of that BUSWAY thingy... that road becomes one of the most jammed places in Jakarta. I guess our LOVELY and REALLY SMART (Isn't it obvious that I'm saying it sarcastically?) GOVERNOR never think that by taking 1 lane (even more) of that road.. it left us with only 1 lane coz the other one is used for parking lot or public transport's 'stop'. The usually-smooth-T intersection now becomes bottleneck. The line of the queued vehicles can be more than 5 kms just because of the BUSWAY lane-in-process. The ridiculous part is that.... it takes all the U-turn lane and I have no idea how that SMART GOVERNOR of our city is thinking about getting the busway through a narrow bridge that most of the time its left lane used by all the public transports as their stop place.
Really.... I think that our government should prioritize the education here in Indonesia especially for themselves, rather than 'interfering' roads. Coz it seems like most of our government people don't have the qualified standard for education. Or maybe... they just into money. Yea... corruption is still the best way to get great income for our government and most of Indos, for that matter.
I'm 100% sure, I'm not the only one who's against busway, especially the busway-in-process at Jl. Panjang and I'm 100% sure that the PEMDA DKI or the GOVERNOR himself has heard about the protest around the Permata Hijau's residents. Do they care about it? I reckon not at all, isn't that right, governor? You don't care about Jakarta residents, no.. of course not. You only care about the money coming to your pocket. Pretend not hearing all the complaints coming from 80% of the Jkt peeps when 10% of them were bribed and 10% of them doesn't care at all.
I'm going to post the pictures... so you can see the impact of the stupidity of busway and their 'stooge'. Face it! Busway maybe a great solution for another country who has a really wide roads and not-too-many cars.. but here, Indonesia? Don't even dream of making the busway as the 'best public transportation'. Coz with it.. it's not getting better, it's getting much worse.
Best way to smooth our road? Make the public transports and all the motorcycles to follow all the traffic rules. That's a good solution.
I maybe only 22 years old, but I surely have more honesty and brain than the old peeps working in the government. Hei, A-mild! Make a honest comment for busway, please!
SETUJU !!! Busway cuma buat Jakarta makin SESAK !
ReplyDeleteIndonesia masih hanya jadi follower, terhadap negara-negara lain yang sudah maju dan keta peraturannya.
SETUJU !!! Busway cuma buat Jakarta makin SESAK !
ReplyDeleteIndonesia masih hanya jadi follower, terhadap negara-negara lain yang sudah maju dan keta peraturannya.
Anyan