This is funny, I do like how horoscope works. Like today, I was browsing through my facebook profile like always, then I read the Chinese Horoscope application which I added in it. The first two sentences made me laugh. Just when I was questioning myself regarding this matters, the horoscope gives me an answer:
1. Do not spend your money and do not lose your time for the pleasure of the company of a person of the other sex who doesn't really enchant you. <-- just in time when my relationship has a bit of a problem about this.
2. New possibilities of finding work. <-- yesterday, I was fed up how my office works, and am looking for a new job. Coincidence??
The good thing about horoscope is.. you can used it as a comfort or even a supporter. Like for the job thing, reading that my possibility of finding work is there.. I feel motivated and really eager to find a new job now. And about the first thing, that's so right. The problem now is to find out if the person of the other sex really enchant me or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment