Monday, March 24, 2008

Gov Indo

This is what happened to me this morning...
I was driving with Pringles in my mouth and sunglasses on my eyes.. Suddenly when I was at the T-section, a police hand blocked my car. Apparently, he was going to let a sedan car who's trying to U-Turn from the third line (fyi...... on that street there are only 2 lines) barge in.
And I was like... "yea rightttt.... do you think I'll stop just like that?" and I just kept driving slowly and steady.. not giving that car any chance to barge in between my car and the car in front of me. The police was staring at me for a while.. when my car was exactly in front of the sedan car, I looked below my window to see the plat number.. like what I was expected... it's a government car. The driver's wearing an ABRI clothes. The plat number is 9886-00 with a one star on top of the plat.
Cih! No wonder that police was so polite. I was tempted to take a picture of that car along with the driver and the police.. just for fun (so I can post it in my blog), but my mobile phone was in the bag and it's kinda difficult to find it so.... unfortunately I couldn't do it.
But I'm sure that tomorrow, I'll meet that same car at the same T-section because I already saw the car a few times now.. always U-turning illegally.

*sigh* no wonder..... Indonesia kapan majunya.......

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete