St. Valentine has never been nice to me all these years especially since 2005, I even started to think that it's kinda a curse. But this year, someone has given me my very first Happy Valentine's Day.
The night was so perfect. We had a picnic nearby a sport court (which I have to admit, is a great place to find.. remembering that it's really hard to find a place outdoor in Jakarta where we can have a few hours of quiet). Not on the court, though.. if that's what you're thinking. We were having the picnic on the back side of the SUV car. Which.. has been decorated nicely as you can see.


The food was amazing too.. all homemade by him. We had a 5cm beef burger along with mushrooms and cheese.. with cheese toasts as the side dish. Yuum... too bad I didn't take pictures of those, too hungry, I guess :p
And this is what I gave for my Vday gift.. too simple maybe, but glad he likes it.


Made it from white chocolate.. it turned out to be much simple than I was imagined. Actually, I planned to put some chocolate truffles in the middle of the white chocolates but those truffles -which I bought during my trip to Japan- were melted and the shape was really bad too look at T_T
Either way, it's still my Happy Vals Day.. and thank you for giving me the cure for the Valentine's day curse ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment