I was reading a blog called ihateindon.blogspot.com. As obvious as it is, the blog's written by an Indonesia's hater, which is still unclear about his/her nationality (Malaysian/Indonesian/other). Either way, I was just about to post a comment for the latest blog there, but when I clicked it apparently there are more than 106 comments. Inside it, there're debates between Indonesians and Malaysians.
Funny, how they're so eager in supporting their country by giving bad critics about another countries. But I'm sure not more than 1% of them have given anything real to help improving their own country.
I do have some friends who are Malaysian and they are not bad at all. In fact, I've been admiring them because most of them are able to talk in at least 3 languages. I went to Kuala Lumpur once and thought that that country is so much alike Jakarta but with less populations.
Of course, as an Indonesian.. I know that Malaysia and Indonesia has been 'fighting' for years and that Malaysia's government has 'stolen' our various culture including food, dance, clothes, and maybe more, I don't know for sure. But I also know that Indonesia's government has been so 'careless and stupid' for not making copyrights of our own culture like Malaysia did with ours.
The conclusion is very easy here... Indonesia's government is too busy thinking about how to make money.....for themselves (re: corruption) so other countries can steal things (cultures, sands, etc) from us and Malaysia's government is too busy stealing something from another countries so they can't think about any original culture of their own.
So stop fighting and start helping your own countries, guys...
ihateindon.blogspot.com creator, whoever you are... stop criticizing my country. I know that everyone know, Indonesia is not a perfect country, in fact it maybe at the bottom list of imperfect countries.. but Malaysia or your original country (whatever it is) is not perfect as well. Look at US... they're so rich and smart and a great country but they have wars. We all have faulties.. some countries have it more than others. Me, myself have comments..bad ones about my own country but I still love my country so don't talk bad about it, please.
ada yg komen, katanya US not a rich and smart country.. yo wes lah, coret :p
ReplyDeleteCorrection ;D
ReplyDeleteUS is neither rich or smart, US itu salah satu negara dengan hutang luar negeri terbesar di dunia. Smart? On average maybe, tapi juara dunia Science Olympiad nggak pernah dari US deh.. selalu Eropa Timur atau Asia ;P Well, sekali US menang, tapi orang Eropa Timur juga yang wakili US ;P.
Dan on another note, Indonesia itu negara yang patut dibanggakan, tapi pemerintahnya aja yang payah dan memalukan.