Soo.. continuing my last blog about my 2 best friends who are getting married next month. Uhuuyy.. only 1 month before the marriage life begin for both of them.
Different from my 'recent' best friend (let's call her M), I have no idea what's happening with my Junior high's bestie (and her S) - though I'm her bridesmaid...... (-_-"). So when S asked me to meet her to get my bridesmaid dress from the bridal, I found that this is the right time to ask questions about her, catching up to the latest news if you may say. As I haven't even meet her husband-to-be, at least I want to know more about him when I'm giving my blessing as a bridesmaid.
Well apparently, her choice of her marriage life is very different from me. When I asked her where they are going to live after they got married, she said she'll be living with her parents, so basically the same address where she's living now. Quite surprised, I asked her about the husband-to-be, frankly he's not from the city so he doesn't have a house here and though I'm agree with her when she said that it's better to live in her parents' house rather than living in a leased house, I can't imagine me choosing the same path as her.
I respect the husband-to-be, because she said that he will pay for all the wedding cost himself as both their parents are not working anymore. It's hard to pay for all that, I believe, but hopefully the next journey will be lighter for them.
Whereas M prefers the similar path as mine. She bought a house with her husband-to-be first even long before the engagement. Both of them has prepared things for the future. Not saying that the choice which S chose is wrong, but I like M's choice more. I like to prepare first before rushing into things.
After the wedding, S will continue her online store business while starting to prepare for her own family and become a housewife whereas M will continue working and pause at least a year to settle down first before starting their own little family.
Both of them have been in the relationship around 2 years so I guess they can make the best decision for their own life. Who am I to judge?
No comments:
Post a Comment