Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Something I hate

This month, my Sunday school is creating a program called "Go Green!" which attempted to fight global warming. It's very unique and I like the idea of a religion activity that REALLY shows how much they care about each other, even people of other religions.
So, the program is very simple. The adult will donate trees which will be planted by their kids/any children from the Sunday school. Both the adults and children who donated will be given a T-shirt.

Last week, the activity began. Lots of children who participated came home dirty by mud and puddle but the looks on their face were very satisfying. They're happy to be able to help the environment and now at least some -if not all of them- will continue to love the environment more and fight global warming. Now that's what I call a good deed.

BUT.... just this afternoon.. I received a message in my MSN. It's a forwarded message. When I read the first sentences, I thought it's just an advertisement about the new GSM from Axis. But the more I read it, it's clear to me that it is just another non-sense from that kind of 'fanatic people'. This is the message I received:
"Telah keluar kartu GSM AXIS dari penayangan di Televisi dengan tarifnya 60/sms 60/menit 600/mms angka 666=setan axis kebalikannya SIXA=siksa sedangkan AXIS=Anti Kr*s. Jangan bli kartu tersebut karena itu dikeluarkan dari Anti Kr*s."

What the hell?? That thing about SIXA? Don't you think it's just too much?? And that "AXIS=Anti Kr*s" crap thing... I don't know if that came from AXIS competitor or not.. but I got sick just to read it. Pokemon, Davinci Code.. then AXIS? Wow... it's now targeting on a technology, isn't it?

I welcome any forwarded message that is funny/about friendship/knowledgeable/anything.. just not that one kind. Unless you want me to mock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment