Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The blog is back

My blog has been absent for few days now because I have to blocked some posts. Well, unfortunately I cannot write my minds here, so I'm going back to my diary blog which is closed for anybody but me. Still giving you updates on another things here, though.. but I won't promise that it will be interesting as maybe it'll only about regular things..

Right now, I miss my friends actually.. miss the 'dates'.. miss the fun.. miss all the gossips.. miss the rush.. miss watching movies together.. miss all the laughter.. miss the road trips.. miss the shopping and all the hang out.. miss the phone rings.. miss the 'beep' sound from MSN.. miss my email buddies.. where are you guys? I miss you all...

Hmm.. I'm thinking about creating a new blog which is only open for my best buds.. what do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment