Monday, June 10, 2013

Mind wanders

What do you want to do in life the most? 
TRAVEL around the world! 

So why don't you do it? 
I don't know.. 

Do you have the money? 
Yes.

Can you travel alone?
Yes.

Do you have the courage? 
Yes.

Are you healthy enough?
Yes.

Do you have the time?
Well... yes and no. 

Why not?
I have a job.

Do you like your job? 
Not really.

Does your job define who you are?
No.

Can you find another job?
Maybe.
 
So why do you prefer to do something you don't like to do than something you really want in life? 
.....

9 comments:

  1. hmmm.. Entah kenapa waktu baca lgsg ngejawab sendiri :D Memang impian banget yah RTW ituu,..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya nihh.. uda dari 5 taon yang lalu uda kepingiinn banget. Pengennya sometime soon gue bakal berenti kerja trus jalan2 selama 2 bulan penuh nih. Hahahaha. Ikutan ga?? :D

      Delete
  2. Gw sih pernah denger ada yang bilang gini : ( kalau ngga salah inget sih ya )

    " hampir 70% dari perjalanan hidup seseorang, adalah hasil dari pilhan orang lain "

    Jadi... Mungkin jawaban terakhir adalah.... Lo melakukan itu karena itu adalah pilihan dari orang lain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what you want to do. Life is short.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gak ngeri lu travel around the world alone?
    gw sih mau travel around the world asalkan ada temennya, tidurnya di hotel min bintang 3 + makan gak pake ngirit + naik pswt normal bukan budget airlines jadi gak cape. Duit dari mane yee....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gue juga mau gituu, bo.. ga pake ngirit2, ga pake hotel backpackers.. pokonya ngabisin tabungan dah. Makanya kalo mau bareng orang laen juga kudu yang punya intention yang sama.. hahaha
      kayanya sih susah nemunya, jadi mau sendiri aja daripada kaga sama sekali :p

      Delete
  5. You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I find
    this matter to be really something which I think I might never understand.
    It sort of feels too complex and very broad for me.
    I am having a look ahead on your next put up, I'll try to get the grasp of it!

    my blog post - bet angel free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It should be broad as I didn't put too much thinking to this post. Hence, "mind wanders" :d
      Anyway, I'll put more details in the next posts about this topic ^^

      Delete